Is it time for you to buy a new watch? If so, don't make the mistake of taking this decision lightly. Whether they are expensive or more affordably priced, timepieces have the potential to become a significant part of our lives. Fortunately, companies like Seiko understand this and have set out with the intention of making sure that each watch provides the utmost in quality. If a new watch is in your future, consider the following information as you think about making Seiko a part of your life's legacy.
A Listing of the Highest-Rated Seiko Women's Watches
As you search for the best Seiko watches women, here are five models that consumers have rated highly:
- Seiko Women's SWZ054 Dress Two-Tone Watch
- Seiko Women's SUP176 Jewelry-Solar Classic Watch
- Seiko Women's SUT116 Analog Display Japanese Quartz Two Tone Watch
- Seiko Women's SUT015 Dress Solar Watch
- Seiko Women's SNDY18 Two Tone Stainless Steel Analog with Mother-Of-Pearl Dial Watch
A Brief History of the Seiko Brand
As a company, Seiko (a term that means “exquisite” in Japanese) has been around since 1881 when founder Kintaro Hattori decided to open his first jewelry shop in Tokyo, Japan. Although Hattori started to produce his own clocks for the company in 1892, it wasn't until forty-three years later 1924 that Seiko would make its first watch. From then on, Seiko sought to set itself apart as a technologically-advanced company that would create the most elegant of timepieces. Fortunately, Hattori succeeded in that goal.
Seiko went on to gain much fame from the production of luxury wristwatches. With an unusual production process that was, at the time, done completely in-house, Seiko was able to build a legacy with the following technological innovations:
- The production of the world's first quartz watch, which was named the Astron, in 1969
- Building the first-ever analog quartz chronograph (which can act as both a display watch and a stopwatch)
Why Choose Seiko?
If you're on the hunt for a new watch, there are some truly compelling reasons to start (and end) your search with Seiko:
- The company doesn't just want to make money selling Seiko watches for women. Seiko believes that a wristwatch is an intimate possession and that there should be a solid connection between the timepiece and its owner.
- Seiko has a rich history of quality and performance. Your purchase of a Seiko watch is an investment that will continue to pay off year after year.
- Seiko seeks to make a watch to fit every lifestyle and personality. Buyers have many options to choose from, each with their own unique advantages.
The Distinct Benefits of Seiko Watches for Women
For those who would like to purchase Seiko watches for women, here are just a few of the benefits that you can expect to reap from the investment you make:
- Kinetic watches have become popular in recent times because they require very little input from the watch wearer. Not only will you not have to wind up Seiko women's watches, but you'll also have peace of mind knowing that battery replacements are now a thing of the past. Because Seiko cares about the environment, they began producing kinetic watches in 1988 in an effort to reduce the amount of waste that the company produced from disposing of batteries.
- Depending on the Seiko watch you choose, you can take pride in knowing that the timepiece you are wearing is precious. Although the Seiko brand is constantly expanding, they take care to make sure that every timepiece has the look and feel of luxury.
- Seiko makes watches in a variety of price ranges, which means you can choose your model based on your budget. Their luxury and sport watches are all produced with the same level of quality, which means you can feel safe making an investment in a Seiko watch at any price point.
- Seiko has always been ahead of the curve when it comes to new technology. From the first quarts watch introduced in 1969 to the spring drive technology (a watch movement that provides seventy-two full hours of power instead of the typical forty) produced in 2006, you can rest assured that your Seiko watch features the latest technology available in the world of telling time.
Special Care for Your Seiko Watch
Because of Seiko's commitment to unparalleled excellence and quality, you'll need to take the following steps to make sure that your watch lasts as long as your love for it:
- Your Seiko women watches are considered precision instruments. As such, it needs regular care to make sure that worn out parts and old oil are replaced. Be sure to take your watch to an Authorized Seiko Service Center to have it inspected at least once every three years.
- Avoid wearing your watch in areas where water or steam is likely to be present. These things can damage your watch permanently.
- Do not attempt to clean your watch with harsh chemicals. Instead, use a soft cloth to gently clean your watch to avoid deterioration or changes in color.
From the very beginning, Seiko has set its sights on being a company who really cares about giving their customers only the best. No matter who you are, a well-made Seiko watch can be one of the greatest gifts that you can give to yourself or someone you truly love.