Watches are often an important purchase for the average consumer. Whether you will be wearing your timepiece as an everyday accessory or simply using it to complement a few of your most elegant outfits, the quality and elegance of the watch you buy matters. For this reason, it's always a good idea to make sure you stick with trusted brands that have been able to stand the test of time. If you have yet to place a Bulova watch at the top of your list, read on to discover why this brand should be a front-runner for your next timepiece purchase.
Your Best Bet for Bulova Women's Watches
When it comes to finding quality bulova watches women, other consumers are often your best source of information for making your buying decision. The following are just a few of the top-rated Bulova women's watches currently on the market:
- Bulova Women's 96R19 Diamond Chronograph Watch
- Bulova Women's 96N101 Marine Star Marine Star Watch
- Bulova Women's 96L116 Stainless Steel and Mother-of-Pearl Swarovski Crystal-Accented Watch
- Bulova Women's 98R112 Diamond Accented Two-Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
- Bulova Women's 98P119 Stainless Steel Diamond-Accented Automatic Watch with Leather Band
All About Bulova
The beginnings of the Bulova company can be traced back at least 140 years to 1875 when Joseph Bulova, a bohemian immigrant, first incorporated the business. Although Bulova didn't open his first production plant until 1912, it didn't take him long to start making history in the world of watches. At that time, the Bulova plant in Switzerland was that first to begin making wristwatches according to a standardized process for mass production. Seven years later, Joseph Bulova followed up with yet another innovation, producing the world's first range of men's wristwatches.
Over the next few decades, John Bulova continued his quest for technological creativity. In 1960, this relentless pursuit of the next big thing led him to release the first watch with Accutron technology. This technology was different from previous watches because it used a tuning fork rather than a balance wheel to keep accurate time. As the first electronic watch ever created, it was also the first watch to ever receive special certification from the U.S. railroad for its timekeeping accuracy.
Why Bulova? What The Company Stands For
There is no doubt that the Bulova brand has been making waves in the watchmaking industry since its inception. When you invest in bulova women's watches, you can be sure that you'll always get:
- Iconic style that appeals to those who want a classic look indicative of luxury
- Technological advancements that will always ensure that you are wearing the company's latest mechanical discovery
- Uncompromising precision, which means that your timepiece will always be accurate
With these core principles and a knack for creating attention-grabbing marketing campaigns that appeal to nearly every consumer, Bulova has been able to build a solid brand with an impeccable reputation for quality and precision.
The Benefits of Owning a Bulova Watch
If you're considering bulova women's watches, you just may find that it's one of the best decisions you've ever made. Bulova wearers can enjoy the following benefits:
- Style: Simply stated, the Bulova brand does an exceptionally excellent job when it comes to watch design. It has held on to its signature art deco style for decades, and consumers are able to easily recognize bulova women watches because of their clean lines and beautiful, unique faces.
- Variety: Although Bulova has become synonymous with luxury, this doesn't mean that you have to break the bank to own one of their timepieces. These days, Bulova is able to offer more affordable wristwatches (like those in the Caravelle collection) alongside its most expensive options.
- Accuracy: Most bulova watches for women feature quartz technology, which is known to be one of the most accurate ways to keep time. Because of Bulova's commitment to precision, you'll never have to worry about being late to an event simply because your watch was a little off.
How to Choose the Right Bulova Watch
Bulova women's watches come in a variety of materials that are suitable for each and every aspect of your life:
- Stainless Steel: These wristbands are not only strong and durable, they also happen to be timeless. This means that you can feel comfortable wearing this type of Bulova watch to impress a client at a business lunch or to work the room at a social event.
- Leather: Leather straps paired with stainless steel faces are a classic look that is quite suitable for everyday wear. Doing mundane activities doesn't mean you have to leave your style behind, and Bulova leather wristbands can help make sure that you get both elegance and comfort in the same package.
- Rubber: Rubber Bulova watches can't be beat when it comes to creating a sporty look and feel. Whether you're putting your feet to the pavement for a morning run or simply feel more comfortable in your yoga pants and tee shirts, Bulova watches have got even the sportiest women covered.
Buying the right watch is a decision that should be based on both style and quality. When you go with a luxurious brand like Bulova, you'll be able to reap the benefits of a quality investment for many years to come.